G4s secures baghdad international airport
G4S provides 24-hour security for staff and passengers at Baghdad International Airport (BIAP).
G4S Iraq have been delivering world class Aviation Security services to BIAP in cooperation with the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority (ICAA) and the Ministry of Transport (MoT) with an unblemished record since 2010.
G4S Risk Management's experience as Aviation expert stretches back over 25 years, providing security solutions for airlines and airports in high risk, conflict affected markets.
- Passenger screening and passenger assessment
- Airport security
- K9 services
- Aircraft guarding and patrolling
- Cargo screening and security
- Risk evaluation and development of security programmes
- Internal and external training and audit
- Weapons handling
- Threat assessments
- Airport security surveys
- Meet and Greet services
- Provide secure accommodation, catering and facilities management
- IT and Rapiscan and Smith Hiemann trained and accredited engineers
- Aviation training and capacity building services