G4S Secure Solutions Iraq
G4S SSI operating in iraq since 2003
G4S SSI is a division of G4S Risk Management, itself a subsidiary of G4S Plc. It is certified to ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management) and ANSI/ASIS PSC1-2012 (Private Security Company Operations Management) international standards by Intertek (Certification Body) in accordance with UKAS requirements. G4S is fully compliant with all local and government regulations. As a founding member of the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC), we are committed to the application and accountability of how security providers should operate under stringent international standards.
G4S SSI employs nearly 3000 staff in Iraq, of whom 88% are Iraqis. We actively train and develop our talented local employees, whose deep local knowledge and expertise is leveraged to pursue the right security solutions for our clients. We are fully committed to supporting economic development in Iraq and see ourselves as a long-term partner, offering world class solutions underpinned by our investment in local staff.
We work in partnership with our clients by responding effectively and efficiently to the changing situation and requirements. To date we have enabled international companies to successfully enhance their footprint and operations in Iraq, by establishing new sites, developing appropriate security procedures and deploying suitably experienced, qualified and trained personnel to meet their objectives in a secure manner.
Why partner with G4S?
- Strict compliance with Iraqi laws, rules and regulations; social welfare; and licensing requirements through strong partnerships with the Iraqi Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Interior, and Communications and Media Commission.
- Impressive Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental (HSSE) record with 1 million incident-free man hours on our Shell Iraq Petroleum Development Program for the Majnoon Concession in Southern Iraq.
- Established processes that apply best practices, previous successes, and knowledge from a rich portfolio providing security services in Iraq.
- Expertise supplying security teams and logistics support for static, mobile, and PSD services for large scale programs with international oil and gas companies, blue chip businesses, and non-government organizations.
- Resilient Regional footprint for additional security capabilities, including risk assessments, training, technical/systems integration, and dispute resolution.
- Commitment to the Iraqi community with approximately 88% Local National workforce.
- The only PSC in Iraq to refurbish armoured vehicles to manufacturer standards